Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Co-ordinator. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
|Central Govt Jobs
|Clinical Trial Co-ordinator
|B.Sc, PG Diploma
|Rs.18,000/- to Rs.20,000/-
- Clinical Trial Co-ordinator
- Candidate Should have passed B.Sc, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.18,000/- to Rs.20,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Walk-in-Interview:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the application post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form carefully
- If the Application form is not given, then follow the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents along with a CV in the prescribed format or duly-filled application form
- Conference room, 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview: 20.07.2022
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply