Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of PFT Technician. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||PFT Technician|
|Job Location:||Navi Mumbai|
|Salary:||Rs.19,000 to 31,000/-|
- PFT Technician
- Candidate Should have passed 12th with minimum 2 years experience in PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) with additional experience in CPET (desirable).or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.19,000 to 31,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Walk-in-Interview:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the application post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form carefully
- If the Application form is not given, then follow the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents along with a CV in the prescribed format or duly-filled application form
- 3 rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview: 26.07.2022
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply