Bank of India has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Counselor. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Bank of India|
|Job Category:||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location:||Madhya Pradesh|
|Qualification:||Graduate, Post Graduate|
- All Post: Should have passed Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 64 years
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “The Zonal Manager, Bank of India,
Dhar Zonal Officer,
Plot No.58 & 59 Vasant Vihar Colony Near Trimurti square ward no.04 dist.Dhar 454 001”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 01.09.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 13.09.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download