Bank of Maharashtra has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, All Over India|
|Qualification||CA, CFA, CMA, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, Masters Degree, MCA, MCS, MA, M.Phil, PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, PGDM, Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – 1,00,350/-|
- AGM – 03
- Chief Manager – 23
- Generalist officer (Scale III) – 100
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 400
- Forex/ Treasury Officer – 25
- AGM: Should have passed a Professional Qualification Of CS, CA/CFA/CMA/ Risk Management/ Finance, Bachelor Engineer Degree, Master Engineer Degree in IT and Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Chief Manager: Should have passed a Bachelor Engineer Degree, Master Engineer Degree in IT and Computer Science, MBA, Diploma, MA in Economics, M.Phil, Ph.D., B.E/B. Tech In Computer Science, IT/MCA/MCS/M.Sc In(Electronics, Computer Science), Graduate, CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Generalist Officer: Should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree With any discipline, Professional Qualification like CA/CMA/CFA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Forex/ Treasury Officer: Should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree With any discipline, Post Graduate Degree in Business/ Management/ Finance/Banking or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Generalist officer (Scale III):
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Generalist officer (Scale II):
- MinimumAge:25 years
- Maximum Age:38 years
Forex/ Treasury Officer:
- Minimum Age: 26 years
- Maximum Age:32 years
- AGM – Rs. 89,890 to Rs. 1,00,350/-
- Chief Manager – Rs. 76,010 to Rs. 89,890/-
- Generalist officer (Scale III) – Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78,230/-
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810/-
- Forex/ Treasury Officer – Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Exam
- GD & Interview
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs. 118/-
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05.12.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 23.12.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply