Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Phlebotomist. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
- All Post: Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists/Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 21,970/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Other Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. 295/-
Guidelines for Applying Walk-In:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the application post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form carefully
- If the Application form is not given, then follow the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents along with a CV in the prescribed format or duly-filled application form
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Center (JPNATC), Administration Section, New Delhi- 110029
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Walk-in-Interview: 29.08.2022
- Notification Link & Applying Link: Click Here to Download