Central Railway has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of PGT, TGT & PRT. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Job Category:||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name:||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Salary:||Rs. 21,250 – 27,500/-|
- PGT – 05
- TGT – 08
- PRT – 09
- All Post: Should have passed Graduate, Master’s Degree, B.Ed/ D.El.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- PGT: Rs. 27,500/-
- TGT: Rs. 26,250/-
- PRT: Rs. 21,250/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- DRMs Office, Bhusawal
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 04.10.2022 at 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download