Central Pollution Control Board has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Salary:||Rs. 16,000 – 18,000/-|
- Senior Administrative Officer – 01
- Law Officer – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 05
- Private Secretary – 07
- All Post: Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 35,400 – 2,09,200/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.cpcb.nic.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “The Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
East Arjun Nagar,
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 19.09.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 17.10.2022