Central Power Research Institute has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant, MTS. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Central Power Research Institute|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Assistant, Technician, Engineering Officer|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Qualification:||ITI, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech|
|Salary:||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 44,900/-|
- Engineering Officer – 20
- Scientific/ Engineering Assistant – 07
- Technician – 15
- Assistant – 16
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) – 07
- Candidates must have passed I Class BE/ B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- GATE Score: The candidates must mention their GATE Score of the year 2021 or 2022 in their online application.
- Candidates must have passed I Class B.Sc. in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 5 Years post qualification experience in handling sophisticated equipment such as Gas Chromatography, High performance Liquid Chromatography and ICP-OES
- Candidates must have passed the I Class 3-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 5 Years post-qualification experience in Relevant areas
- Candidates must have passed the ITI Trade certificate in Electrician Trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed BA/ BSc. / B.Com / BBA / BBM with First Class. English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m on a Computer or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 3 years of post-degree work experience in areas such as Finance & Accounts, Establishment & Administration in an Organisation
MTS Grade 1 (Watchman):
- Ex-serviceman (Army / Navy / Air force) preferably with 10th Pass
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 30 years
- Scientific / Engineering Assistant – 35 years
- Technician Gr.1 – 28 years
- Assistant Gr. II – 30 years
- MTS Grade 1(Watchman) – 40 years (Maximum Age)
- Engineering Officer – Rs. 44,900/-
- Scientific/ Engineering Assistant – Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician – Rs. 19,900/-
- Assistant – Rs. 25,500/-
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) – Rs. 18,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Engineering Officer Gr.1:
- Based on the GATE Score
Scientific / Engineering Assistant:
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Based Test
- Trade Test
Assistant Gr. II:
- Computer Based test
- Skill Test
MTS Grade 1(Watchman):
- Computer Based Test
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.cpri.res.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01.11.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online:
21.11.202228.11.2022 ( Date Extended)
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Date extended Post Link: Click Here to Download
- Applying Link: Click Here to Apply