DRDO-Advanced Systems Laboratory (DRDO ASL) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||DRDO-Advanced Systems Laboratory (DRDO ASL)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Qualification:||ITI, Diploma, Degree|
|Salary:||Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/-|
- Graduate Apprentice – 18
- Technician Apprentice – 16
- ITI (Trade) Apprentice – 19
- All Post: Should have passed ITI, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
Guidelines for Applying E-mail:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply E-mail: 16.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply E-mail: 31.08.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download