Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification:||B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, Any Degree, Post graduate in Social Work, Graduate|
|Salary:||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-|
- Junior Research Fellowship (Computer Science) – 03
- Junior Research Fellowship (Mechanical) – 02
- Junior Research Fellowship (Electronics) – 07
- All Post: Should have passed B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, Any Degree, Post graduate in Social Work, Graduateor the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying E-mail:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply E-mail: 21.10.2022
- Last Date for Apply E-mail: 10.11.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download