Goa University has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant, MTS. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Office Assistant, MTS|
|Qualification:||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma|
|Salary:||Rs. 21,210 – Rs. 23,028/-|
- Library Assistant – 04
- Junior Stenographer – 01
- Office Assistant (LDC) – 50
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 25
- Site Supervisor – 01
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma in Library Science, Knowledge of Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed 12th, be Computer Literate, Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Office Assistant (LDC):
- Candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, have Knowledge of Computer application/ operations with typing speed, and have Knowledge of Konkani, Marathior the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, and have Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed 10th, Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Library Assistant – Rs. 23,028/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 23,028/-
- Office Assistant (LDC) – Rs. 21,513/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 21,210/-
- Site Supervisor – Rs. 21,210/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.unigoa.ac.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21.10.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08.11.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Apply Link: Click Here to Download