Google has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Analyst. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Job Category:||Private Jobs|
|Post Name:||Analyst – Tech|
|Qualification:||B.Tech/ BE Information Technology/ Computer Science degree/ BCA or B.Sc|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Analyst – Tech
- All Post: Should have passed B.Tech/ BE Information Technology/ Computer Science degree/ BCA or B.Sc in Computer or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Not Specified.
- Best In Industry.
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.about.google
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Applying Link: Click Here to Apply