International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Officer. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Project Officer|
- Project Officer
- All Post: Should have passed Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs 50,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.iipsindia.ac.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Email: 16.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Email: 25.08.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download