Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Tirupati) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Tirupati)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Junior Research Fellow|
- Junior Research Fellow
- All Post: Should have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 31,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.iisertirupati.ac.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID email@example.com.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01.09.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25.09.2022