Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Hospitality Monitors. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Job Category:||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name:||Hospitality Monitors|
|Job Location:||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Qualification:||B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration|
- Hospitality Monitors
- All Post: Should have passed B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 30,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Medical Fitness Test
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.irctc.com
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- IHM, Mumbai – IHMCTAN, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028
- IHM, Ahmedabad – Between Koba Circle & Infocity Road., Bhaijipura Patia, P.O. Koba, Gandhinagar – 382426. Gujarat
- IHM, Bhopal – Near Academy of Administration, 1100 Quarters, Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- IHM, Mumbai – Walk-in Date: 06.09.2022
- IHM, Ahmedabad – Walk-in Date: 09.09.2022
- IHM, Bhopal – Walk-in Date: 16.09.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download