Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Project Assistant|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
- Project Assistant
- All Post: Should have passed Graduate, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 31,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.jnu.ac.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID email@example.com
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Email: 28.06.2022
- Last Date for Apply Email: 20.07.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download