Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Supporting Staff. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC)|
|Job Category:||Jammu Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Supporting Staff|
|Job Location:||Leh – Ladakh|
|Qualification:||10th, 12th, Graduation, B.Ed|
|Salary:||Rs. 10,000 – 20,000/-|
- Warden – 26
- Full-Time Teacher – 20
- Full-Time Accountant – 22
- Head Cook – 23
- Assistant Cook – 46
- Supporting Staff – 38
- Chowkidar – 04
- Sweeper and Scavenger – 15
- All Post: Should have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 10,000 – 20,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- Document Verification
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.leh.nic.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address. And also Email Id email@example.com
- Samagra Siksha Section,
Office of Chief Education Officer,
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 08.09.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 22.09.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download