Lenskart has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Social Media Associate. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Job Category:||Private Jobs|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Social Media Associate
- Social Media Associate: Should have passed B.Sc/Undergraduate degree in marketing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Not Specified.
- Best In Industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Proven work experience in handling social media for an organization.
- Hands-on experience in content management & latest social media trends.
- Intermediate or basic experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or other media editing software.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical and multi-tasking skills.
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.lenskart.com
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
Application Link: Click Here to Apply