Ministry of Home Affairs has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Group B & C. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Group B & C|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Qualification:||08th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree|
|Salary:||Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-|
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – 70
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – 350
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – 50
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – 100
- Security Assistant/Executive – 100
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I – 20
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II – 35
- Security Assistant – 20
- Halwai Cum Cook – 9
- Caretaker – 5
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II – 7
- All Post: Should have passed 08th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 22.06.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 21.08.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download