National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Salary:||Rs.20,000/- to 42,000/-|
|Walk-In Date||12.10.2022 and 20.10.2022|
- Project Associate-I/II
- Project Assistant
- Senior Project Associate
- All Post: Should have passed B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
- Project Associate-I/II – Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nal.res.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- CSIR-NAL (RAB Meeting Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories [NAL], Adjacent to SBI, NAL Branch, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560017).
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 12.10.2022 and 20.10.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download