National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
- Graduate Apprentice
- Graduate Apprentice: Should have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nbccindia.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 24.11.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 03.12.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download