Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Sports Quota. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Job Category:||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name:||Sports Quota|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Salary:||Refer to Official Notification|
- Sports Quota
- All Post: Should have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Refer to Official Notification
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Trial of Sports Performance
- Assessment of Sports Achievement
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Sr. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati 781011 (Assam).”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 12.10.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 07.11.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download