National Health Mission, Maharashtra (NHM Assam) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||National Health Mission, Maharashtra (NHM Assam)|
|Job Category:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Qualification:||B.Sc in Nursing, RNRM|
|Apply Mode:||Online/ Offline|
- Community Health Officer
- All Post: Should have passed B.Sc in Nursing, RNRM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 25,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nhm.assam.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Mission Director,
National Health Mission,
Saikia Commercial Complex,
Pin – 781005.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05.09.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26.09.2022