National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (NIEPID) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Nurses. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (NIEPID)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Nurses, Caregiver|
|Job Location:||Secunderabad – Telangana, Davangere – Karnataka, Nellore – Andhra Pradesh, Rajnandgaon – Chhattisgarh|
|Qualification:||B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, BOT, BPT, MBBS, MD/ DNB, M.Sc, M.Phil|
|Salary:||Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
- Clinical Psychologist/ Rehabilitation Psychologist 04
- Occupational Therapist 04
- Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist 04
- Special Educator (ID) 04
- Special Educator (HI/ VI) 04
- Early Interventionist 04
- Physiotherapist 04
- Nurse 04
- Trained Caregiver 12
- Activity Teacher 04
- Visiting Medical Consultant (Paediatrics) 04
- Visiting Medical Consultant (Psychiatry) 04
- Visiting Medical Consultant (Opthalmology) 04
- Visiting Medical Consultant (Neurology) 04
- All Post: Should have passed B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, BOT, BPT, MBBS, MD/ DNB, M.Sc, M.Phil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PH Candidates Nil
- All Other Candidates Rs. 500/-
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.niepid.nic.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad-500009.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Online/Offline: 29.06.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online/Offline: 20.07.2022