National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Salary:||Rs. 35,000/- to Rs.60,000/-|
- Maintenance Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- All Post: Should have passed Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 45 – 62 Years
- Maintenance Engineer – Rs.60,000/
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Email:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.niper.nic.in
- Interested candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form has been given) in the specified format to mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 22.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21.09.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download