National Institute of Technology has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of SRF. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||National Institute of Technology|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Salary:||Rs.21,600 – Rs.35,000/-|
- Senior Research Fellow – 02
- Junior Project Fellow – 02
- Technical Assistant – 01
Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should have passed M.E/M.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/Materials Science/Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Technology/Production Engineering with two year of experience or it’s equivalent from a recognized board.
Junior Project Fellow:
- Candidates should have passed M.E/M.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/Materials Science/Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Technology/Production Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical/Metallurgical and Material Science or M.Sc (Chemistry/Physics/Materials science) or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.35,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow: Rs.31,000/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.21,600/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nitt.edu
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address. And Also Apply EMail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- “Dr.S.P. Kumaresh babu, Professor, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28.10.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12.11.2022
- Interview Date: 18.11.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download