Nashik Municipal Corporation has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Nashik Municipal Corporation|
|Job Category:||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Staff Nurse|
|Qualification:||12th, B.Sc in Nursing, GNM, MBBS|
|Salary:||Rs. 18,000 – 60,000/-|
- Medical Officer – 106
- MPW – 106
- Staff Nurse – 106
- Candidates must have passed the 12th, B.Sc in Nursing, GNM, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 38 – 43 years
- Rs. 18,000 – 60,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- For Open Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 24.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 03.09.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Download