Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Vapi, Vadodara – Gujarat, Delhi – New Delhi|
|Salary:||Rs. 86,000 – 2,10,000/-|
- Resident Engineer
- Contract Manager
- ARE OHE- 4
- ARE SCADA – 3
- Safety Electric
- Non–Traction Engineer
- OHE Engineer
- PSI Engineer
- Inspection/ Testing/ Commissioning
- All Post: Should have passed Diploma, Degree with 2 – 6 Years of exp the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
- Rs. 86,000 – 2,10,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.rites.com
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- submit a printout of the same and self attested hard copies of the following Address
- GM/EE, 4th Floor EE SBU, Shikhar, RITES Limited, Sector-29, Gurugram (Haryana)- 122001
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19.07.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09.08.2022