South Western Railway has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Cultural, Scouts & Guides Quota. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization||South Western Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Cultural, Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Job Location||Hubballi – Karnataka|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI|
|Salary||Refer to Official Notification|
- Cultural Quota (Instrumental (Tabla)) – 01
- Cultural Quota Instrumental (Flute) – 01
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Level-2) – 03
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Level-1) – 08
- Cultural Quota (Instrumental (Tabla)): Should have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Cultural Quota Instrumental (Flute): Should have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Level-2): Should have passed 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Level-1): Should have passed ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Refer to Official Notification
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Examination
- All Other Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women, Minorities & EBC Candidates – Rs.250/-
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.rrchubli.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Assistant Personnel Officer/Rectt.,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
South Western Railway,
Old GM’s Office Building,
Hubballi – 580023.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 19.11.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 19.12.2022
- Notification Link For Scouts & Guides Quota: Click Here to Download
- Application Link For Scouts & Guides Quota: Click Here to Download
- Notification Link For Cultural Quota Posts: Click Here to Download
- Application Link For Cultural Quota Posts: Click Here to Download