Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Section Officer. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Section Officer|
|Job Location:||Delhi, Bhopal, Bengaluru & Ranchi|
|Salary:||Refer to Official Notification|
- Deputy Director – 02
- Private Secretary – 05
- Assistant Account Officer – 01
- Accountant – 02
- Assistant Section Officer – 06
- Section Officer – 03
- Senior Account Officer – 01
- All Post: Should have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Offline:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Delhi, Below Supreme Court Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date for Apply Offline: 10.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 26.09.2022
- Notification Link for RO Delhi: Click Here to Download
- Notification Link for RO Ranchi: Click Here to Download
- Notification Link for RO Bengaluru: Click Here to Download