Unilever has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Leader. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Job Category:||Private Jobs|
|Job Location:||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Qualification:||B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Technical Project Leader – Coffee, India
- Technical Project Leader: Should have passed B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc / Food Science / Technology with 4 – 6yrs experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Not Specified.
- Best In Industry.
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Project Management
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Is an Active Learner
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.unilever.com
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply