Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering – 15
- Chemical Engineering – 10
- Civil Engineering – 12
- Computer Science Engineering – 20
- Electrical Engineering – 12
- Electronics Engineering – 43
- Mechanical Engineering – 45
- Metallurgy – 06
- Production Engineering – 04
- Fire & Safety Engineering – 02
- Hotel Management/ Catering Technology – 04
- B.Com (Finance &Taxation) – 25
- B.Com (Computer Application) – 75
- All Post: Should have passed Degree, B.Com, Bachelor in Hotel Management, BE/ B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
- Rs. 9,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Walk-in:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nal.res.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- If the Offline Application form is not given, then send the application as per the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Post the Application Form along with the photocopies of the required certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Government Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 15.10.2022