Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala & Pondicherry|
|Walk-In Date||09.11.2022 & 10.11.2022|
- Graduate Apprentice
- All Post: Should have passed B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering & Management, Industrial Production, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 25 years
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form carefully
- If the Application form is not given, then follow the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents along with a CV in the prescribed format or duly-filled application form.
- “Centre for Learning & Development, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru-560013.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-In Date: 09.11.2022 & 10.11.2022 at 01:00 AM
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download