Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Group-IV. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
|Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Refer to Official Notifcation
- All Posts: Should have passed the 12th, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Guidelines for Applying Online:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport-size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 06.03.2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20.03.2023