National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR – NML) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR – NML)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Project Assistant|
|Qualification:||Diploma, B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc, M.E./M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BCA, MCA, Ph.D|
|Salary:||Rs. 18,000/- to Rs.42,000/-|
|Walk-in Date:||02.08.2022 to 05.08.2022|
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Senior Project Associate
- Candidates Should have passed Diploma, B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc, M.E./M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BCA, MCA, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs.42,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written test
Guidelines for Applying Walk-in-Interview:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.nmlindia.org
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the application post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form carefully
- If the Application form is not given, then follow the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents along with a CV in the prescribed format or duly-filled application form
- CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand)
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview: 02.08.2022 to 05.08.2022
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here to Download