Tata Memorial Hospital has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. Before Applying, Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, and How to apply are given below…
|Organization:||Tata Memorial Hospital|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name:||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location:||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|Qualification:||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree|
|Salary:||Rs. 14,000 – 29,000/-|
- Leave Substitute Nurse – 06
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10
- IT Assistant Computer Programmer – 03
- Lab Technician – 01
- Senior Technician (Electrical) – 01
- Admin Assistant – 03
- Candidates Should have passed 10th, 12th, DMLT, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, BCA, B.E/ B.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates’ age should be as given below,
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 14,000 – 29,000/-
The Candidates will be selected based on the,
Guidelines for Applying Walk-in-Interview:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the application post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Fill out the application form carefully
- If the Application form is not given, then follow the guideline instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents along with a CV in the prescribed format or duly-filled application form
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview: 11.10.2022
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply